Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Time to Start a Blog for Ray Hodges

So, here I am starting a blog. I'm doing it because everyone says I should have one and I always do what everyone says (if you are going to be a reader, you will have to put up with my lame sarcasm).

Part of what prompted me to start now is Google's early Christmas gift of a Chromium Notebook. Yep, a brand new CR-48 in all its nondescript glory. With this gift comes a shift in computing from my very large, high-performance desktop to the cloud (no, not the Microsoft commercial cloud). I will be posting day-to-day updates (when I remember, or have time) of the experience. I may also post cloud computing thoughts (it is the business I'm in) and other technology themes.

Well, time for other tasks, so I'll wrap up this post with the usual begging you to follow my blog, tune in for more, etc. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment